Domestic violence impacts victims in their everyday life and can have severe consequences on their worklife such as a high level of stress and anxiety, burn-out, sickness, absenteeism… The CEASE project aims to support companies to fight domestic violence through becoming a welcoming and ressourceful environment for victims of violence.
Two days before the International Day for the elimination of violence towards women, on November 23rd, Brussels will gather the Belgian network of companies engaged against domestic violence!
The member companies (SMart, Engie…) of the network will officially sign the Commitment Charter and will be able to discover the CEASE tools aiming at fighting gender-based violence.
During this event, associations and public authorities will also be present to witness this great engagement.
Let’s fight this together !
- 09.30-09.45 : Opening and introduction
- 09.45-10.15 : Context & data in Belgium with Marijke Weewauters – IEFH
- 10.15-10.45 : Presentation of the project CEASE and its tools by Anna Métral – PLS
- 10.45-11.30 : Roundtable on the role of companies facing victims of violence and their specific needs. In presence of the companies SMart and ENGIE and field associations Collectif contre les violences familiales and exclusion (Jean-Louis Simoens) and Collectif des Femmes (Amancay Egas).
- 11.30-12.00 : Signature of the commitment Charter
- 12.00-14.00 : Lunch
Language : French