With the aim of creating a supportive and secure workplace for victims of domestic violence, CEASE project is coming to an end. On this occasion, come and discover best practices and institutional advances on the subject!
This conference will be an opportunity to :
- Present CEASE project achievements: learn more about the European corporate network, the action kit, and the e-learning platform.
- Reflect the consequences of domestic violence in the workplace.
- Share the experiences and best practices of companies supporting their employee victims of domestic violence in Belgium, France, and Greece.
- Expose the institutional development on this topic.
- Meet companies, grassroots associations, public authorities, experts
✊JOIN THE FIGHT✊
The 20th of November
From 8.30 am to 2 pm
Smart, Rue Coenraets 72
Metro 2, 6 and tram 3, 4.
Stop Gare du midi/Porte de Hal